Talk Sport

Manchester United transfer news: Jose Mourinho to personally scout transfer target Nikola Milenkovic

Under-fire Manchester United boss will personally scout Fiorentina starlet Nikola Milenkovic during the international break, according to Serbian outlet Telegraf.

Mourinho has come under increasing pressure following United’s poor start to the season and it has even been reported that he is on the verge of the sack.

Fiorentina defender Nikola Milenkovic in action.
 

Despite that, the Portuguese is said to be drawing up plans for January transfer activity and landing new defenders remains high on his list of priorities.

And it has been claimed Mourinho will be in attendance when Serbia take on Montenegro on Thursday.

It has been suggested that the main focus of his trip will be Milenkovic, the 20-year-old defender who has impressed at Fiorentina since joining from Partizan Belgrade in 2017.

The game will also give Mourinho another chance to run the rule over Sergej Milinkovic-Savic, who is a long-term target as a result of his sparkling form at Lazio.

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Manchester United and Chelsea transfer target Mauro Icardi’s agent happy despite no contract offer from Inter Milan

Manchester United and Chelsea target Mauro Icardi is in no rush to pen a new deal at Inter Milan, according to his agent.

As talkSPORT told you last month, it has been widely reported that the Argentinian is on the verge of penning a lucrative new deal with the club to ward off interest from England and Spain.

Inter Milan superstar Mauro Icardi
 

Despite his current contract still having three years to run, it was suggested that Inter were ready to boost their captain’s annual salary by 25 per cent, taking it from £4million to £5million a year as a reward for his form.

But now his wife Wanda, who is also his agent, says there is no renewal in the offing for her husband, who hit 29 goals in 34 Serie A outings last term.

She told Tiki Taka: “He still has three years on his contract with Inter, there’s no renewal theme.

“I’m very happy, I’ve always been very calm.”

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

‘Losing Eden Hazard would be a DISASTER for Chelsea’, says Harry Redknapp on talkSPORT

Harry Redknapp has told talkSPORT Chelsea would immediately become a lesser team if Eden Hazard leave the club to join Real Madrid.

The Blues talisman recently admitted that he constantly wrestling in his mind over where his future lies – Stamford Bridge or the Bernabeu.

Hazard is torn between staying at Chelsea or moving to Real Madrid
 

Speaking on international duty, Belgium star Hazard told the media: “Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go. Sometimes I think I want to stay. It is a hard decision. It is my future. I am 27 and I will turn 28 in January.”

Real are expected to make a move for Hazard either in January or next summer, and many feel his self-confessed ‘dream’ move to the Spanish giants is inevitable.

Others believe he could be persuaded to remain at Chelsea, but Redknapp says there is little the London club will be able to do.

And he claims losing Hazard would be a ‘DISASTER’ for the Blues, who are ‘not the same team without him’.

“He’s won it and done it all at Chelsea and, if Real Madrid come, it’ll be difficult to hang onto him in all honesty,” the former Tottenham boss said on Tuesday’s Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast.

“If they lose him it’s a massive blow. They’ve started the season in great form. They’ve put themselves in a good position where they can be challenging.

Hazard has been on fire for Chelsea so far this season – with eight goals and three assists in ten appearances
 

“A lot of people at the start of the season probably didn’t fancy Chelsea as contenders, but the start they’ve had puts them in the picture.

“So to lose Hazard would be a disaster. Without him they’re nowhere near the same team – he’s that good.

“They’ve got to do everything in their power to hang onto him, but at the end of the day it’s going to be down to the player.

“It will be difficult to hang onto him when Real Madrid come calling.”

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Inter Milan in shock move for Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany – reports

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is a shock target for Inter Milan.

The Belgium international’s contract is due to expire at the end of the season and he is set to sign fresh terms.

Inter are big fans of Kompany
 

But if he doesn’t, the centre-back can leave for free next summer and, according to Italian website Inter Live, he is not short of offers.

Inter Milan have set their sights on Kompany and they are ready to offer him a hefty pay packet to come to the San Siro.

The Italian side are big fans of the 32-year-old and believe he could flourish in Italy.

Inter are also said to be monitoring Kompany’s team-mate Eliquam Managala, whose contract is also up in June.

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Arsenal transfer news: David Ospina hoping Napoli make loan move permanent

Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina wants Italian giants Napoli to make his loan move permanent, according to reports in Italy.
The Colombian shot-stopper completed the temporary switch away from Arsenal following the summer arrival of Bernd Leno from Bayer Leverkusen, which made him third choice, with Petr Cech also at the club.

Ospina kept a clean sheet against Liverpool in the Champions League
 

He joined Napoli in August on a season-long loan with an option to buy for a reported fee of £4million.

After a shaky start in Italy, Ospina has now emerged as first-choice for manager Carlo Ancelotti and he has repaid the faith with a string of impressive displays.

And now Italian newspaper Il Mattino has reported that Ospina is ‘hoping’ to make his current loan switch permanent, after just five Serie A outings, with no obvious route back into the first team at Arsenal.

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen struggling with lack of game time under Maurizio Sarri

Chelsea defender Andreas Christensen admits his lack of game time is ‘hard’ to take but insists he has not considered a January departure.

The Danish centre-back enjoyed a breakthrough campaign last season and was named Chelsea‘s Young Player of the Year after making 27 Premier League appearances.

Christensen was a regular in the Chelsea defence last season
 

However, he is yet to appear in England’s top flight since Maurizio Sarri took over in the summer with Antonio Rudiger and David Luiz the new manager’s preferred partnership.

Now Christensen, 22, has broken his silence on his new life on the fringes of the first team – and admits he is finding it tough.

He told Danish outlet Bold: “Right now, it’s not a good season for me, but I have to find some way to get back on. How? I do not know, but it’s up to myself to figure out.

The Dane must work to get back in the team
 

“But right now it looks hard. We have good results and we play super good football, which only makes it harder. It’s hard for me personally, but for the team it looks great.”

But, when asked whether he may consider exploring the chances of leaving when the transfer window opens, he said: “I do not know. I have not thought so, so I do not want to comment on.

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Manchester United transfer news: Red Devils ready to move for Barcelona hero as contract talks fail to materialise

Manchester United are readying a move for Jordi Alba after discovering the player is unhappy he has not been offered a new contract at Barcelona.

The 29-year-old has thrilled with the Spanish champions since 2012 and has been one of the best left-backs in world football.

Barcelona ace Jordi Alba will be wanted by several top clubs should he leave the Catalan giants.
 

The Spain international is ready to commit his future to the club as he is keen to keep playing at the Nou Camp.

But, according to Mundo Deportivo, Alba has not been offered a new contract yet and he is not happy.

The defender is frustrated at the lack of talks – despite the fact he will have just 18 months left on his deal come January.

That has caused Manchester United to pay attention to Alba’s situation, in case he decides to leave.

The Old Trafford club are still on the lookout for a left-back and the Spaniard would be high on their shortlist.

Please follow and like us:
Football Index

Wednesday 10th October IPOs

Footballer Position Club Price Time Guide Javairo Dilrosun Midfielder Hertha BSC £1.10 10:00 – 12:00 Florent Mollet Midfielder Montpellier £0.70 10:00 – 12:00 Abel Ruiz Forward Barcelona £1.60 10:00 – 12:00 Andre Ramalho Defender FC Red Bull Salzburg £0.70 10:00 – 12:00 Danny da Costa Defender Eintracht Frankfurt £0.60 10:00 – 12:00 Jacob Bruun Larsen […]

The post Wednesday 10th October IPOs appeared first on Football INDEX News.

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

‘Chelsea should offer Eden Hazard £750,000-a-week to make him stay’, says Jason Cundy on talkSPORT

Former Chelsea defender Jason Cundy has told the club to make Eden Hazard the highest paid player in world football in an effort to convince him to stay, saying the Belgian star is ‘irreplaceable’.

Hazard recently admitted he is still struggling over where his future lies, having decided to remain at Stamford Bridge this summer despite strong interest from Real Madrid.

Jason Cundy has told Chelsea to offer Eden Hazard HUGE wages to make him stay in London
 

“Sometimes in my head, I wake up in the morning and think I want to go – sometimes I think I want to stay,” Hazard told the media whilst on international duty.

The 27-year-old also revealed it is his ‘dream’ to pull on a Los Blancos shirt, and it is expected Real will make another bid for the Blues star either in January or next summer.

But while some feel Hazard’s move to LaLiga is inevitable, Cundy believes the Stamford Bridge hero can be persuaded to sign a new deal with Chelsea.

Asked about Hazard’s comments while away with Belgium, The Sports Bar host said: “I think it’s a very open and a very honest statement. He’s a lovely lad and he doesn’t cause problems.

“As Chelsea fans we’ve got to accept he’s not a west London boy and he wants to play for Real Madrid.

“If they come in with a big enough offer, I think we have to accept that there is a time and a place in a player’s career and he wants to go on and play for one of the biggest clubs, if not THE biggest club, in world football.

Hazard has been on fire for Chelsea so far this season – with eight goals and three assists in ten appearances
 

“But, from my point of view, I want him to stay – of course I do.

“It’s a really horrible situation for the club because he’s playing well and he’s clearly happy right now, but he has ambitions to go on a do something.”

“I would make him the highest paid player in the world.

“I would give him £650k, £700k, £750k-a-week. Why not? Tell me why not?

“To replace him… you can’t replace him!

“What’s he worth on the open market, say £150million? You’re not going to be able to replace him!”

Please follow and like us:
Talk Sport

Dortmund will demand £100m for Jadon Sancho as Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham all circle

Borussia Dortmund sensation Jadon Sancho is making a big name for himself in Germany.

The 18-forward has nine assists to his name already this season – more than any other player in Europe – despite appearing from the bench for the vast majority of his appearances.

Jadon Sancho is a wanted man
 

His form in the Bundesliga has resulted in Gareth Southgate calling the teenager up to the senior England squad for the UEFA Nations League games against Croatia and Spain.

The former Manchester City starlet – who rejected a contract with the Premier League champions to join Dortmund – is now being tracked by all of the elite clubs in England, according to The Sun.

Their report claims Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester United and Tottenham are all watching the talented youngster closely.

Although the Bundesliga giants are bracing themselves for bids in the nine-figure region, they see Sancho as a long-term replacement for Barcelona star Ousmane Dembele, who left for Barcelona in 2017, and are determined to keep hold of him.

Such is their faith in Sancho, Dortmund handed the Under-17 World Cup winner the No.7 shirt at the Westfalenstadion on his arrival at the club last year and will demand £100million upwards should one of the Premier League big guns come calling.


Please follow and like us: